Borussia Dortmund sporting director Sebastian Kehl says the club have not received any offers for the star midfielder Jude Bellingham.
Bellingham, 19, is one of the most admired midfielders in world football and has been linked with a move away from the German club this summer.
Earlier this month, sources told ESPN’s Alex Kirkland and Rodri Faez that Real Madrid are planning a trip to Germany to negotiate a deal to sign the teenager. Premier League champions Manchester City are also in the running to sign Bellingham while Liverpool have ruled themselves out of the race.
Dortmund could seal their first league title since the 2011-12 campaign on the final day of the season, and Kehl was unwilling to give any indication of Bellingham’s future when he spoke to the media on Wednesday.
“I mean it’s Wednesday now, three days before our most important game against Mainz,” Kehl said. “Jude is doing everything right now to be a part of it.
“Unfortunately he couldn’t join us against Augsburg because of his knee injury, but he is working hard at the moment, still individually, but he will be part of the team on Saturday because he is an important part and very, very important part of the team this season.
“He showed so many great performances and I think winning a title for him is everything. I think he already mentioned it a few weeks ago. He is completely committed to this club.
“And of course there are all the rumors and media speculation all the time. But honestly for now, [il n’y a] nothing on the table, nothing we can decide, nothing we can talk about or negotiate.
Dortmund take on Mainz on Saturday and could clinch their first Bundesliga title in 11 years with a win to end Bayern Munich’s decade of dominance.